
click here for watch now
Some hard games again this weekend and this is one of them as all the Saturday Night games will be,although I do fancy the Sharks here in a close one. The Sharks were beaten in the first half against the Dogs last week and although they tried to do the come back it was doomed to failure really,there were some worrying signs for the Sharks especially in their defence which was very weak on the fringes of the ruck and that has actually been a continuing theme in their opening 4 games to open this NRL season,however I think they can fix that area of their game and if they can and limit their errors then they should win this match tonight. The Raiders beat the Cowboys to get on board on Monday night and the performance was hardly brilliant,they had the Cowboys on the ropes in that first half and should of been able to really out them away and yet they didn't which for the Raiders was unusual,I like the Raiders and think they have a great team with alot of hard runners and good defensive players but they keep on finding new ways week after week to shoot themselves in the foot and unlike the Cowboys last week I think with them playing away against a side in the Sharks that they do not have a good record against that if the Sharks are close enough to snatch this game away from the Raiders yet again then I think they probably will. Recent Results and the Sharks love playing the Raiders and have won 4 in a row against the Raiders and 6 of the last 7,at Shark Park the Sharks have won 18n of the last 24 there and 3 of the last 4 by hefty margins of 26,26 and 14. The Sharks are playing below par and I expect them to come out there and put in a far better effort,the problems they are having in defence are pretty plain for all to see and I bet that Ricky has seen it as had fixed it,the Raiders will try and play their usual fast game to get over the Sharks but I still think that after 3 straight losses that the Sharks are due here and I'll go with them in a thriller...Sharks by 12 or less for me...Good Luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment